LASEBOX – the compact “Ready to mark” Laser marking station among the Ostling laser marking systems
The LaseBox is designed as a “Plug & Play” laser station – simply connect via USB to a PC and you are ready to go. The simple operation, and easy loading and unloading thanks to the automatic sliding door, provides the perfect compact yet powerful solution.
Despite its compact footprint the LaseBox has a remarkably large load capacity. Depending on the F-Theta lens used, a marking area of up to 120×120 mm is possible.
The LaseBox can be used as a stand-alone laser marking station or integrated easily into a production line. Using the market proven software, XS designer, automated marks, such as sequential serial numbers, 2D codes (DataMatrix), etc. can be easily generated.
Strengths of the Ostling LaseBox
- Maximum safety (laser protection class 1)
- Mobile and flexible, minimum weight of 33 kg, compact “TableTop” design
- Automatic sliding door for rapid loading of parts to be marked
- Laser safety glass window for safe setup and observing of the marking process
- Large load capacity of 375x300x150mm (LxWxH) up to a weight of 40 kg It is also possible to remove a panel from the rear of the cabinet providing the facility to mark much longer components, subject to safety regulations being followed.
- Programmable electric Z-axis with height adjustment for easy focusing
- T-slots for quick mounting and setting up of jigs and fixtures
- Near Maintenance free and silent operation
- Very energy-efficient with a Power Supply of 230 VAC – 50/60 Hz (max. 400 Watt)
- Available with an optional desk for ergonomic loading and unloading
ALL IN ONE
- Laser protective housing (Laser protection class 1)
- Laser System (5, 10, 20, 30 or 40 watts)
- All supply units integrated
- Automatic electronic Z-axis
- rotation axis
- extraction system
- optical focus finder
IDEAL SOLUTION FOR
- Contract marking
- Laboratories and Medical technology
- Individual marks, small to medium runs
LaseBox with rotation axis
The rotation axis is quickly and easily installed and can be fitted, depending on the installed lens, with work pieces with a diameter up to 140mm. Furthermore does rotary axis carry counter bearing with a weight up to 20 kg.
Please contact us for further information and details: firstname.lastname@example.org
LaseBox in our Webshop.