Östling Marking Systems GmbH is a family-owned company based in Solingen and has been one of the world market leaders in product marking for industrial applications for almost 50 years. In addition to the electrolytic marking process, needle embossing and scribing, our product range includes state-of-the-art technologies such as laser marking and vision systems as well as special mechanical engineering tailored to individual customer requirements. The development and manufacture of the components is carried out completely in-house on the basis of the know-how we have acquired over decades.
As an employer, we are distinguished by outstanding career options, innovative strength and consistency.
Your path to a career at Östling Marking Systems GmbH
You would like to take on responsible tasks and like to work performance-oriented? We are looking for enthusiastic, committed employees who are willing to question and improve on what already exists. With fresh ideas you will contribute to the success of our company. As a long-standing family business, our strategy is geared towards long-term success. We are looking for employees who think in the same way and who, in addition to their own career goals, also want to work for our company.
For our development department in Solingen we are looking for a programmer / software developer – Microsoft Visual C++ / MFC (f/m)
Your area of responsibility:
- Further development and support of an already existing laser application software on Windows PCs with Microsoft Visual C++ / MFC
- Maintenance of in-house software programs
- Technical and professional support for users
- University degree in computer science
- Experience and practice with Microsoft MFC and the development environment Microsoft Visual Studio
- Very good knowledge of programming with C and C++
- Experience in Windows driver programming an advantage
- Ideally already experience with Linux and GTK
- Ability to communicate and work in a team and to work independently
- A high level of commitment, responsibility and willingness to innovate
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
We enable you to bring your professional and personal skills into our company in the best possible way. In addition to responsible work with a variety of challenging tasks, we also offer you performance-oriented remuneration in a team-oriented corporate culture and excellent career options with opportunities for professional development.
Are you interested?
If you are looking for a future-oriented position in an internationally active company, please send us your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail or post.
Östling Marking Systems GmbH
Broßhauser road 27
D-42697 Solingen, Germany
Frank Wilhelm / Rolf Östling
- Please attach all relevant documents as PDF files (preferably a large one) and do not include image files or Word documents.
- Formulate your cover letter within the PDF file instead of in the text of the e-mail.
- Always include a complete curriculum vitae in tabular form with your application.
Restrict yourself to your most recent work and school reports and certificates.
And a few more tips for you to make your application as successful as possible:
Formulate your cover letter in a meaningful way, without pre-formulated text modules, honestly and concisely.
- Tell us which position you are applying for.
- Tell us why you are applying.
- Tell us what your salary expectations are.
Please send us your detailed application documents stating the earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!