Electrolytic marking is based on an electrochemical etching process where the image on a stencil is transferred to an electrically conductive product by the action of electrolyte and electricity.
Electrolytic marking is durable and cheap
The exact copy of a template is applied to an electrically conductive product, in which current and electrolyte react with one another.
Depending on the source material and the current flow, the results are black, white or deep markings – without corrosion or other negative effects on the material. The graphic design options are nearly unlimited.
We have a large number of the most varied OSTLING electrolytes available for you. Your alloys receive a high-quality marking.
No acids or other dangerous substances are applied!
Typical application areas for Electrolytic marking
- Medical instruments
- Ball bearings
Strengths of the OSTLING Electrolytic marking systems
- Economic and permanent marking
- Individual graphic design of the templates, e.g. company logos, item numbers, or decorative marking
- Even large areas can be marked quickly
- For the most varied surface shapes, such as flat, round, concave, convex
- Easy to adapt to your needs due to modular product programme
Please have a look on the links below for further information about our products
Direct access to our electrolytic marking product range in our Web-shop.